Publischer and Editor
M. Reinhart Zieger
GPO box 93174, 17000 Siem Reap, Cambodia
Phone: +855 12 637 422
E-mail address: email@example.com
1&1 IONOS SARL
7, place de la Gare BP 70109.
57201 Sarreguemines Cedex, France
Though I have worked conscientiously, no responsibility is accepted for the correctness of the information in the website.
I dissociate myself and not take responsibility for the contents of advertisement, banners and external links.
If I may have violated your copyright, I did it unintentionally. Please inform me directly by e-Mail. Intermediate claims for damages will not be accepted.
To all, who have helped with photography :
Alex Abramov (AA), Bernard Werder (BW).Carsten Dohrmann (CD), Dave Taylor (DT), Gin and Ton Toni Vogt (GTV), Helfried Haubenwallner (HH), Jeff Mitchell (JM), Ota Veverka (OV), Peter Willers (PW), Roland Reissmann (RR), Sao Sophanna (SS), Soeun Chamnan (SC), and Ulrike Bohle (UB).
To Sida, my Householder who is sustaining me with love and care.
To Thomas Pégase, the creator of this website.
- A Dream of Angkor – Couch Travelling to Inaccessible Temples
- Angkor first-hand – 20 years of experience and love
- Travelling to Angkor – Independent, Leisurely & Focused
- Cycling Angkor – Independent, Silent, Flexible & Cheerful
- Angkor Temple Talk with Reinhart – a vivid coaching
- The matchless Angkor Map
- Visiting the Angkor Temples – Take your time & be amazed
- A Particular Invitation to Angkor for Indians and Hindus
- Angkor Essentials – Books, Photos, PDFs & Links
- Individual Service – Contact the Author – Imprint