To Angkor with Love – Sustainable Tourism & Individual Travels
This Website is under construction
Know where you go?
Angkor Wat, the largest temple, is 5 km north of the city of Siem Reap.
Angkor First-Hand – 20 years together with the temples
Travelling to Angkor – individually and focused
Afterwards, you can organize the rest of your travels from Siem Reap.
Do it yourself. Design your routes. Guide yourself. Take your time. Be ready for discoveries, surprises and excitement.
In due course, we will create the opportunity to book your hotel directly and individually.
Guidance for individual travels
Free download, printable on A3.
A new approach to Angkor E-Book
The book is breaking new ground: In their original context, the temples appear in their dignity and brilliance
The Temple Talk with the author – an individual coaching
A particular invitation to Angkor for Indians and Hindus
The Angkor Archaeological Park – a popular mousetrap
The Earth is not a disk, and Angkor is not a park.
The East Gate of Angkor Thom
A Gateway to the Original Angkor
- Angkor First-Hand – 20 years together with the temples
- Cycling Angkor – Independent Flexible Discreet & Joyful
- The Angkor Temple Talk with the Author – a vivid coaching
- The clever Angkor Map – Reliable Vivid Practical
- Exploring the Angkor Temples – Discoveries & Wonders
- A Particular Invitation to Angkor for Indians and Hindus
- Angkor Essentials – Books, Photos, PDFs & Links
- Contact – Individual Service – Imprint – Feedback