Focused & independent travels to Angkor – A trip for the lucky ones
This Website is under construction
Sustainable and focused travels
Angkor - an outstanding destination
Siem Reap, the town near Angkor, still offers everything travellers could want.
When can we travel again?
I will keep you up-to-date.
Discover the wonders. A network of ways and paths leads us through light and shady forests and along with rice fields to experiences and surprises.
Book your hotel directly and individually
Please contact me in good time to start looking for suitable hotels in the desired price range: low-budget hotels, mid-range or luxury hotels. All hotels have swimming pools.
You can then book directly and individually by e-mail.
Your hotel will organize bicycles or other means of transport.
Angkor is a paradise for cyclists
Companions are only advisors. You travel at your own risk.
Free individual service for travellers
Angkor First-Hand – 20 years together with the temples
I am Reinhart Zieger, a learned historian and retired teacher.
When I visited the temples for the first time, they were aliens and somehow uninteresting. However, I could not get rid of them and unveiling their secrets, I fell in love with Angkor.
- Angkor First-Hand – 20 years together with the temples
- Cycling Angkor – Independent Flexible Discreet & Joyful
- The Angkor Temple Talk with the Author – a vivid coaching
- The essential Angkor Map – Reliable Vivid Practical
- Exploring the Angkor Temples – Discoveries & Wonders
- A Particular Invitation to Angkor for Indians and Hindus
- Angkor essentials
- Contact – Individual Service – Imprint – Feedback