To Angkor with Love – The guide to progressive travels
This Website is under construction
Know where you go?
Angkor Wat, the largest temple, is 5 km north of the city of Siem Reap.
Angkor First-Hand – 20 years together with the temples
Angkor is like never before
Search on Google/Bing for Angkor deserted
Travelling to Angkor - Focused and Progressive
As in this part of the world nothing equals Angkor; focus on it: Angkor is worth an entire holiday trip.
Afterwards, you can organize the rest of your travels from Siem Reap.
As we all know, it is part of humanity's collective experience to be betrayed by tour operators.
Do it yourself. Design your routes. Guide yourself. Take your time. Be ready for discoveries, surprises and excitement.
In due course, we will create the opportunity to book your hotel directly and individually.
Guidance for independent travelling
The progressive Angkor Map - Reliable Vivid Practical
The Angkor Pocket Companion - A guide to enticing travels
The Angkor Temple Talk – An individual coaching
Discover the Temples – Guide yourself
Cycling Angkor – Angkor is a paradise for cyclists
A particular invitation to Angkor for Indians and Hindus
Books – Downloads – Updates – External Links
The Angkor Archaeological Park – a popular mousetrap
The Earth is not a disk, and Angkor is not a park.
The East Gate of Angkor Thom
A Gateway to the Original Angkor
- Angkor First-Hand – 20 years together with the temples
- Cycling Angkor – Independent Flexible Discreet & Joyful
- The Angkor Temple Talk with the Author – a vivid coaching
- The clever Angkor Map – Reliable Vivid Practical
- Visiting the Angkor Temples – Discoveries & Wonders
- A Particular Invitation to Angkor for Indians and Hindus
- Angkor Essentials – Books, Photos, PDFs & Links
- Contact – Individual Service – Imprint – Feedback